Head Coaches say the darnedest things.
Especially following a tough loss.
Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer was feeling particularly salty after getting blown out on Sunday Night Football by the Packers. Backup quarterback Sean Mannion was replacing Kirk Cousins, who tested positive for COVID. To make matters worse rookie quarterback Kellen Mond had to see some action after Mannion went down with an injury.
Zimmer was not feeling the post game presser, when someone asked about Mond.
Zimmer was stone faced in his response:
Does Mike Zimmer want to see Kellen Mond next week in the season finale?
“I see him everyday.”
Gotta love STONE COLD ZIM. pic.twitter.com/6vsVLutUho
— Someday Sports Podcast (@SomedaySports) January 3, 2022
Zimmer either isn’t a fan of the Vikings drafting Mond or he’s clearly soured on the rookie since he joined the team.
Zimmer’s hot seat is on fire right now.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments