Vanessa Bryant Initially Told There Were Survivors From The Helicopter Crash

Vanessa Bryant has been suing Los Angeles County for their negligence in Kobe’s helicopter crash.

Specifically, Bryant’s case has been against the first responders who took illegally photos of the crash site and showed it to people who weren’t involved in the case whatsoever. But there’s more.


Get Up to a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet!

[SideAction-ad-group]

According to a report, Vanessa Bryant’s assistant told her that there were five survivors from the deadly crash. She quickly called Kobe – thinking he was one of the survivors – and found out later that this information was false.

Per Jonathan Abrams and Kevin Draper of the New York Times:

“The assistant said that five people had survived the crash that day, Jan. 26, 2020. Bryant said that she figured Kobe and Gianna would be among them and would be helping the other victims. But as she tried to call her husband, notifications began popping up on her phone: R.I.P. Kobe. R.I.P. Kobe.”

Just last week, LA County filed a motion for Vanessa Bryant to perform a psychiatric review in order to prove that she suffered mental distress from the photos that were leaked from Kobe and Gigi’s crash.

Vanessa has reached a settlement in the wrongful death suit against the Helicopter company involved. And hopefully she can get some closure after the LA County lawsuit is also finished.


Get Up to a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet!

Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!

More from Side Action

More News & Stories