Tyrann Mathieu is clapping back.
Mathieu and the Chiefs have expressed interest in running it back following the team’s season ending loss to the Bengals in the playoffs, but no deal has come together and it seems that any return would only come after Mathieu hears what other teams might have to offer.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that safety Tyrann Mathieu is not expected to sign a new deal ahead of the start of the new league year.
From our NFL Combine coverage: A look at some of the key DB storylines in free agency, including the value (money-wise and locker room-wise) of the Honey Badger. pic.twitter.com/tEsidChGJd
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 6, 2022
Tyrann Mathieu took to Twitter to respond to those who speak on him.
“The more y’all speak on me the more I realize how much ya don’t know lol”
He quickly deleted the tweet.
Mathieu has spent the last three seasons in Kansas City. The man once known as the honey badger has 213 tackles, 13 interceptions, three sacks, and four fumble recoveries since joining the Chiefs.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth