So how does Troy Aikman stay ripped?
On a lengthy Instagram post, the legendary Dallas Cowboys Quarterback provided a little more insight into the workout and diet that helps him stay fit.
“Many have asked to share my workout program but for me, working out regularly is just a part of the overall plan,” he wrote. “I feel the ‘healthiest’ I’ve ever felt. Yes, physically I feel great but my health also includes my emotional and mental well-being which I take just as seriously as the physical.”
Aikman says he’ll combine about 4 days of weight training with 5 or 6 days of cardio. He also stays active on his “off” days, aiming for about 3-6 miles of walking.
Troy Aikman also follows a strict “Pegan” diet, an eating plan developed by Dr. Mark Hyman, who Aikman tagged in his post.
You see, it’s not that simple. It takes a lot of work and dedication to stay young forever…
Thanks for the tips Troy.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason