Trevor Lawrence is the surefire pick the Jaguars will make when they make their selection 1st overall at the NFL Draft this Thursday. While Lawrence hasn’t even agreed to a contract yet, he’s already planning for his future.
Trevor Lawrence took to social media to announce that he would be signing a multi-million dollar endorsement deal with Blockfolio, a crypto tracking app.
— Trevor Lawrence (@Trevorlawrencee) April 26, 2021
Part of Trevor Lawrence’s new endorsement deal will put away his signing bonus into cryptocurrency.
BREAKING: Trevor Lawrence has signed an endorsement deal with cryptocurrency portfolio management app Blockfolio.
The interesting part?
He accepted his "signing bonus" exclusively in crypto, which is already worth more today than when it was deposited on Friday.
— Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) April 26, 2021
According to the report, Lawrence’s Blockfolio account consists of investments in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Solana.
Sounds like Trevor Lawrence has some good financial advisors to help him plan for a future where his family will never have to worry about money for the rest of their lives.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth