Travis Kelce is hoping the rumor comes true.
The rumors surrounding free agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. have been rampant ever since the NFL season kicked off, and the Kansas City Chiefs are said to be just one of the teams in the mix to acquire Odell Beckham’s services. The rumors of Kansas City signing Beckham got some more juice this week when it was reported that the team restructured Travis Kelce’s contract to make cap room.
Although he confirmed the contract change.
“It’s a start to a move, right? Like, you’re freeing up cap space to be able to do something,” Kelce said on the New Heights podcast.
Kelce also touched on the Beckham to the Chiefs rumors:
“I want them to come true,” he said on the rumors surrounding Beckham. “I have not heard anything in the locker room or anything around the facility . . . but I think something’s in the air.”
Beckham last played in Super Bowl LVI where he scored a touchdown in the Rams’ victory before tearing his ACL in the process. He is still rehabbing and has yet to join a squad.
OBJ would look pretty good with Mahomes throwing him the ball.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth