Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is trying his hand in professional golf after his playing days. Romo has already showed he is an excellent golfer, and his skills were on full display yet again, today.
Romo is playing on the Korn Ferry Tour at the Veritex Bank Championship in Arlington, Texas. It didn’t take Romo too long to get the fans going.
On the first hole par-5 Romo chipped in for Eagle with an incredible shot.
— Korn Ferry Tour (@KornFerryTour) April 22, 2021
Tony Romo for eagle ✅ pic.twitter.com/h38gASVSfF
— OddsShopper (@OddsShopper) April 22, 2021
Tony Romo celebrated his 41st birthday yesterday, and it appears that his second act is just beginning. He’s one of the best announcers in the NFL, and it looks like he can continue to make some money with his golf game in the future.
Good luck to Tony Romo for the rest of the tournament.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth