Talk radio is a way for fanatics to connect with their team. It’s the lifeblood of a team’s fanbase in certain cities. Bill Belichick is clearly not a fan. In a scenario where the Patriots drop three games below .500, they might be making moves.
According to Sports Illustrated‘s Albert Breer, the Pats have told other teams ahead of the Nov. 3 trade deadline “they’d listen” to offers for “almost anyone,” indicating a full-on rebuild is at least in consideration.
Bill Belichick was asked about this. His response was pretty typical Bill.
Dry and sarcastic.
- Blonde Ayesha Curry Accused Of Skin Bleaching Following Her Latest Glow Up
- Joe Buck And Troy Aikman Caught On A Hot Mic Mocking The Flyover Prior To Chiefs-Bills
- ESPN’s Maria Taylor Reveals Racist And Insensitive Messages On Twitter From A College Football Fan
- Magic Johnson Kissing a 16 Year Old Janet Jackson Pictures Go Viral
Gotta love sarcastic Bill Belichick.
When asked bluntly if the #Patriots would be sellers if they lose Sunday.
BB: “I guess I'll just put it nicely and pass on the opportunity to get involved in talk radio.”@NBC10
(Via @patriots @nfl) pic.twitter.com/6xfChtYUqf
— Joe Kayata (@NBC10_Joe) October 30, 2020
Remember kids, Just Say No to Talk Radio Questions.
Of course Belichick doesn’t want to talk about how average the Patriots are without Tom Brady. I wouldn’t count out the Evil Genius just yet. You just never know what he has up his sleeve.
Oh yea, he hates sleeves.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth