When Tom Brady left New England and joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, everyone lost their minds. It was inconceivable to even picture #12 ever playing in another uniform.
Brady is widely regarded as the GOAT, Bill Belichick is considered the best head coach of all time.Now that the two have split it, it has been Brady Vs. Belichick. Which one is going to prove themself to be more valuable? So far, the quarterback has the leg up. His Bucs are 6-2, in first place in the NFC South. The Patriots are 2-5, and looking for answers. Brady was asked his thoughts on the Patriots rough start to the season.
— Ben Volin (@BenVolin) November 5, 2020
- Jimmy Garoppolo’s College Girlfriend Revealed
- Lonzo Ball, Denis Garcia Confirm They Are Back Together
- Zach Randolph’s Wife, Faune Drake Files For Divorce
So, Brady opted to take the high road. I bet deep down a part of him is rooting against his former team. It’s only human nature to want to come out on top of a situation like that. Especially when you’re wired the way Tom Brady is. He seems to be cherishing the opportunity to prove himself without Belichick. At 43-years-old, Brady is proving that he is still one of the best in the game.
It has been a remarkable ride for Tom Brady. Who knows, he might even add some more rings to his resume.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth