It is amazing to see Tiger Woods back on the golf course, but seeing him and his son Charlie crushing balls in a live tournament is just another level of fun to watch.
After a long recover, Tiger Woods is back making his return to tournament golf with son Charlie at the PNC Championship. While Tiger may not be his exact self as he was in years past, Charlie continues to improve and wow the golf world with his abilities.
On Saturday, Charlie made some familiar gestures to playing partner Justin Thomas after draining a long putt; show me the money.
Charlie is absolutely electric.
I honestly can say that watching this father and son duo at the PNC is one of the best tournaments to watch on the PGA.
Not to mention, the kid is oozing in swagger just like his dad.
One can only hope that he has the talent and drive his dad has. At this point, it’s hard to argue with that pedigree and just pure ball-striking at such a young age.
You know you want to see him tee it up at a Major alongside the likes of Justin Thomas and Jordan Spieth.
Team Woods sits tied for 5th place after shooting an opening round 10-under 62, three strokes off the leaders of Stewart and Reagan Cink.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard