Former NBA player Deron Williams defeated former NFL running back Frank Gore in a split decision Saturday on the prelims for the Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley rematch.
Deron Williams has been training for many years, while he also sported a very nice height and reach advantage which proved to be too much for the former running back.
Here are a flurry of punches from Williams in the second round.
— SHOWTIME Boxing (@ShowtimeBoxing) December 19, 2021
— SHOWTIME SPORTS (@SHOsports) December 19, 2021
When the judges read the scorecards, many were left wondering how it was even a split decision. One judge scored it 38-37 Williams, one saw it 38-37 Gore, while another judge saw it 40-35 Williams.
Williams also went on to say in his post-match press-conference that this would be his “one and done” as a boxer.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments