Are you ready for Superbowl Sunday? The Weeknd, a three-time Grammy Award-winner, will perform during the Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show. Super Bowl LV will be held at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida on Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021.
The Weeknd was named one of the most influential people of 2020 by Time.
— The Weeknd (@theweeknd) November 12, 2020
Roc Nation and Emmy-nominated producer Jesse Collins will serve as co-executive producers of the halftime show. The game and halftime show will air on CBS. It’s the second year of collaboration between the NFL, Pepsi and Roc Nation.
“We all grow up watching the world’s biggest acts playing the Super Bowl and one can only dream of being in that position. I’m humbled, honored and ecstatic to be the center of that infamous stage this year,” The Weeknd said.
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
The Weeknd, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye, joins a list of musicians who have played during Super Bowl halftime shows, including Madonna, Beyonce, Coldplay, Katy Perry, U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lady Gaga, Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, Michael Jackson and last year’s duo of Shakira and Jennifer Lopez.
This year will feel a lot different with the ongoing pandemic. Should be worth a watch.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth