The Knicks doing Knicks things.
Immanuel Quickley needs to chat with the New York Knicks’ equipment staff.
Quickley took the court on Wednesday night at Little Caesars Arena with a jersey that had his last name brutally misspelled.
Immanuel Quickley’s name is spelled wrong on the back of his jersey pic.twitter.com/UNF2t6EDsK
— League Alerts (@LeagueAlerts) December 30, 2021
Though Quickley’s misspelling isn’t really all that big of a deal, there have definitely been worse.
In honor of Immanuel Quickley (sorry Qucikley), favorite jersey spelling fail
— ᴀʀᴅᴀ Öᴄᴀʟ (@Arda) December 30, 2021
Who wore it better pic.twitter.com/WfjZX47Lw4
— Sean Highkin (@highkin) December 30, 2021
People joke the Knicks’ jersey stitchers should use autocorrect, but they sew those names in Immanuelly.
— Fred Katz (@FredKatz) December 30, 2021
Looks like someone was moving a little too "Qucikley" while making Immanuel Quickley jersey 🤣😅pic.twitter.com/ORXVSXVmXJ
— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) December 30, 2021
Knicks can't even spell their own players names correctly. They have Immanuel Quickley hooping in the AliExpress special. pic.twitter.com/2ZK3Bcbeu9
— Mike (@mikestheworst) December 30, 2021
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week