San Jose Sharks forward Evander Kane is in hot water after his wife, Anna, stated that Kane should be looked at for gambling on his own NHL games.
These are some serious accusations and massive fines that could be levied if evidence is found.
Here are the messages displayed on Kane’s wife Instagram:
— SJ Sharks Coverage (@SJSharksNewsIG) July 31, 2021
Kane is very well-known to the Las Vegas scene and was rumored to have a place in Vegas and would take trips down even during the season.
Kane also had a $500K lawsuit from the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas claiming that he did not pay back his gambling debts.
He even filed for bankruptcy earlier this year stating that he was $26.8 million in debt.
The dots are clearly lining up and it’s truly an unfortunate situation to be involved in.
The NHL PR put out a statement regarding the Kane comments:
We intend to conduct a full investigation and will have no further comment at this time. (2/2)
— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) July 31, 2021
This is clearly not a good look for Kane or the league. One has to wonder if he has played his last game in the NHL.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason