Kobe Bryant was posthumously inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame, and it was a very special moment for entire NBA family. Michael Jordan was front and center to present the award to Kobe’s widow Vanessa Bryant. There weren’t too many negatives to take away from the magical weekend. But there has been some speculation on why Kobe Bryant’s parents weren’t in attendance.
Apparently Matt Barnes’ baby mama knew why they didn’t show up.
Matt Barnes’ Baby Mother Anansa Sims Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Parents Were Not At His Hall Of Fame Inductionhttps://t.co/paLqAaXSbL
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 17, 2021
Now as social media continues to speculate, former NFL legend Shannon Sharpe is weighing in.
He tweeted a response that sounds like some pretty good advice.
Let’s you and I sit this one out. That’s family business and we’re not family. 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾 https://t.co/5D6Sa8kAwW
— shannon sharpe (@ShannonSharpe) May 18, 2021
Shannon posted about the special induction:
People are entirely too comfortable, speaking on other people’s family issues, while happily avoiding their own.
Kobe’s family dynamic was pretty complicated. I’m sure his parents had their reasons not to attend.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth