While a lot of New Orleans Saints fans paid tribute to Drew Brees after he announced his retirement, this guy took it to the next level.
A New Orleans man went on a makeshift boat, sprayed bubbles, and sang Celine Dion’s ‘My Heart Will Go On’ to honor Drew Brees after his incredible run with the Saints.
Check out the insanely whacky video:
A beautiful tribute to Drew Brees 😭 https://t.co/Im4BuLrIf8
— BroBible (@BroBible) March 22, 2021
Let’s just hope this man made it back to shore alright, that boat doesn’t look too steady.
While Saints fans will miss Drew Brees, it seems like the feeling is mutual. Brees posted a farewell video to all the Saints fans after he announced he was done.
— New Orleans Saints (@Saints) March 17, 2021
Drew Brees might no longer wear a Saints uniform on Sundays, but the Love affair between the quarterback and the city of New Orleans will go on for a long time.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth