Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill’s touchdown celebration last week was a sweet finger roll.
He seems to appreciate it all the buzz surrounding his signature TD celebration.
“I never thought that that would be something, but it’s been fun to kind of incorporate that and it’s grown since 2019,” Tannehill said Wednesday. “Definitely a cool little feature. My wife showed it to me Sunday after the game, so I thought it was pretty cool.”
— Tennessee Titans (@Titans) November 10, 2021
“Oh, he got a little style with it!” Thomas exclaimed at one point. “The Tanne-roll.”
“He got the little flick going,” Morant said. “A little flare to it. He does his own little thing. … A-plus from me.”
Tannehill first broke out the celebration in 2019, when he took over as the starting quarterback that October.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“I don’t remember what game it started,” Tannehill said for an interview during the special. “It was a home game. I was running to the left and it was wide open. I just did it. I don’t know. It wasn’t something I had thought about beforehand or anything like that. It kind of just caught on and kept it rolling.”
A dunk over the goal post is far superior to the finger roll, but hey, it’s Ryan Tannehill, so he’s doing his best.