One Patriots reporter has so much courage, it’s downright scary.
Following last Sunday’s loss to the AFC East rival Buffalo Bills, one reporter asked a completely ridiculous question given the timing of it regarding Belichick’s New Year’s resolution. It was a question that was quickly dismissed by Bill Belichick.
The Patriots head coach just came off a brutal loss, and wanted nothing to do with it.
Don’t Ask Bill Belichick About His New Year’s Resolutions Following a Loss🤣https://t.co/O2yD4rqWVW
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 27, 2021
However Bill did say ask me next week.
The reporter was back at it, once again asking Belichick about his New Years resolution.
This time around Belichick gave a reason why he’s not revealing his.
“They would all be personal, so they wouldn’t mean anything to you anyway”
Bill Belichick was once again asked about his New Year's resolutions.
The smirk at the end is perfect.pic.twitter.com/6I8TfkONov
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) December 31, 2021
At least Bill gave a nice little smirk at the end.
What an interesting man.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth