The rematch between Tyron Woodley and Jake Paul didn’t go as planned for the former UFC fighter.
After being manhandled for most of the fight, Woodley was knocked unconscious by a vicious uppercut from Paul, sending social media into a frenzy.
Incredible Images From Jake Paul Knockout Of Former UFC Champion Tyron Woodleyhttps://t.co/cjngyv0jU0
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 19, 2021
While all the conspiracy theories tried to diminish the performance from Jake Paul, the loudest was that Tyron Woodley had no intention of winning the fight.
People are convinced that Woodley let him hands down – allowing Paul to take him out in the sixth round.
— Lollipop (@quaszzn) December 19, 2021
Did Jake Paul rig the fight?
I find it incredibly hard to believe that Tyron Woodley would knowingly step into the ring to get knocked out. But I guess crazier things have happened.
The more likely scenario is that Tyron is just a little bit lost in a boxing ring, being as he’s been fighting UFC style for many years. Either way, it was clear that Paul is just more polished than all of these guys he’s bringing in to fight right now.
It’s time for Jake Paul to cut the bs and fight a real boxer already.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard