Former Boston Celtics great Paul Pierce provided plenty of fireworks over the weekend. He took to Instagram live to show off his company, which just so happened to be strippers. He was also smoking the reefer, which apparently upset his bosses at the Mothership. He was quickly cancelled by the worldwide leader in sports. Pierce was given his walking papers following the fiasco.
ICYMI: Paul Pierce Was with Skrippers on his Home Stream https://t.co/zfU7HArkX4
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 5, 2021
Now he’s responding to being canned.
Big Things coming soon stay tuned make sure u smile #Truthshallsetufree pic.twitter.com/YIaJMcNQoH
— Paul Pierce (@paulpierce34) April 5, 2021
I can’t lose even when I lose I’m winning 🤔🤔😳😃😃😃
— Paul Pierce (@paulpierce34) April 6, 2021
Paul Pierce is the truth, and if he’s not mad, you have to believe him.
Now he’s free to do more of the stripper sessions, which are far more entertaining than listening to him as a basketball analyst.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth