Could the Browns be gearing up to replace Baker Mayfield with Deshaun Watson?
Earlier in the week, it was reported that the Browns were, in fact, entering the mix in the Watson sweepstakes after it was announced that the star QB would not be facing criminal charges.
Browns Are Reportedly Traveling to Houston to Meet With Deshaun Watson https://t.co/iWG8f26u8N
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 15, 2022
Shortly after the Browns’ interest in Deshaun Watson was reported, an old tweet from Baker Mayfield started going viral.
Baker Mayfield now faces the possibility of his team leaving him high and dry for Deshaun Watson after writing off the thought earlier this offseason.
Obviously, the Browns still remain somewhat of a long shot for Watson. It has also been reported that the Saints, Panthers, and Falcons are in talks with the quarterback.
However, it would be some story if the Browns actually landed Deshaun Watson after Baker Mayfield slammed the whole notion just two months ago.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth