Lamar Odom has been through a lot over the years. His partying ways caught up to him when he almost died at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada. Odom to this day still maintains he did not do drugs the night of his near-fatal overdose in October 2015.The former Los Angeles Lakers star said in a Facebook Live interview with “Addiction Talk” that he was “really hurt” and “embarrassed” when he woke up from his coma and found out that somehow he ingested drugs.
“I didn’t take anything that night,” he claimed. “I was really hurt and almost in some sense afraid because somebody just tried to take my life.”
Not the first time Lamar has denied doing drugs that night:
“I think Dennis Hof… I don’t know what he had against me, but I didn’t do drugs that night, to be honest with you,” Odom claimed on “The View” in 2019. “So I don’t know if he tried to poison me, or … I don’t know what he had against me. He tried to kill me.”
Speaking to “Addiction Talk,” Odom thinks God spared him because He knew Odom didn’t choose to do the drugs.
Lamar is one hell of a spinmeister.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth