New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft loaded up the team’s plane with supplies to send to Haiti to help with relief efforts.
Kraft is sending relief efforts and supplies after Haiti was devastated by an earthquake that killed more than 2,000 people and left over 12,000 hospitalized with injuries.
The supplies were donated from Beverly nonprofit Build Health International, who teamed up with the New England Patriots for use of their Boeing 767.
The plane was loaded up Saturday morning at Logan Airport in Boston and was carrying supplies such as IV fluid and bags, oxygen masks, surgical supplies, hospital beds, sterilizers and generators.
This is not the first time the Patriots and Kraft lent a helping hand to a country in need. At the start of the pandemic, Kraft and the Patriots flew from China to Boston deliver 1.2 million N95 masks to Massachusetts.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth