Will Davante Adams be saved by some new footage?
When cameras caught Davante Adams shoving a cameraman following his team’s Monday Night Football loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, many figured his frustration has boiled over, and he was completely in the wrong. It appeared as if a fine was forthcoming, and possibly even a suspension could be headed his way if the NFL felt he was wrong for what he did. It was not a good look for the Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver, to say the least.
Now we have another angle of the incident, which paints a very different story.
Watch the new camera angle below:
— NFL Rumors (@nflrums) October 11, 2022
While Adams apologized for sending the cameraman to the ground in the immediate aftermath of the collision, it’s also hard to blame him for reacting the way he did. He was just handed a tough loss to a division rival in a game where his team had a 17-0 lead. And on top of that, he just had an embarrassing collision with teammate Hunter Renfrow on the 4th & 1 incompletion.
Clearly it was more reactionary than anything, not exactly a guy looking to shove someone.
This video should help Adams steer clear of any punishment, not just with the NFL, but with the Kansas City Police Department, after the cameraman filed a police report on the incident.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth