Grammy nominee Miley Cyrus is a fan of football, and recently she’s revealed she’s ‘going home for Christmas’ to join her family in Tennessee. Miely owns a $5.8M 33-acre farm in Franklin, Tennessee. The former Disney Channel star unveiled her holiday plans in a sneak peek from her ‘NFL Artist Takeover’ of Good Morning Football, which airs today on the NFL Network.
‘It’s a total honor. I don’t do many things that my dad Billy Ray] or brothers [Braison and Trace] think are cool, so this is awesome,’ Cyrus told GMF reporter MJ Acosta-Ruiz.
She also picked her favorite NFL team:
Miley is all about the pigskin when she goes home:
‘So, like, my favorite thing to do when I go home, is we go and we throw the ball outside on my dad’s farm and it’s some of my greatest memories are playing football with my dad.
Miley is a real daddy’s girl. No doubt Miley will one day headline the Super Bowl. Maybe the Titans can make it there when she does.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth