Las Vegas Raiders owner Mark Davis is paying his respects.
The Raiders owner attending Tina Tintor’s funeral this week.
23-year-old Tintor and her dog perished in a crash involving former Raiders player Henry Ruggs III.
The Las Vegas Raiders owner could be seen exiting a vehicle on his way to Tina Tintor’s funeral.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Las Vegas #Raiders owner Mark Davis paid his respects to Tina Tintor today, attending her funeral. Tintor and her dog, Max, were killed in a crash involving former player Henry #Ruggs. @RossDiMattei reports: https://t.co/0imOwTHb1f pic.twitter.com/HG1y3Fvpg7
— KTNV 13 Action News (@KTNV) November 11, 2021
Tintor’s attorney said in a statement:
“Family was everything to Tina,” the lawyer said, “and she was the light of her parents’ life.”
Classy move by Mark Davis.
He didn’t have to attend the funeral, but the fact he did says a lot about the Raiders owner.