Mac Jones’ rookie season should give New England Patriots fans something to be excited about.
Jones surpassed expectations by leading the Patriots to a 10-7 record and their first playoff berth of the post-Tom Brady era.
It was a challenging season filled with ups and downs for the young quarterback, but he looked the best out of all rookie QB’s.
His girlfriend Sophie Scott was by Mac’s side the entire season. Sophie took to Instagram to send Mac a message following their blowout loss to the Bills.
See her post below:
Rookie year ✔️ I’m so proud of you! 🤍
Mac responded in the comment section to his girlfriend’s sweet message:
Jones is definitely in the running for Offensive Rookie of the Year after completing 67.6% of his passes for 3,801 yards with 22 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
With Sophie as the supportive girlfriend, the sky’s the limit for Mac in New England.
Check out more of the lovely couple below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth