A recent video showed Baltimore cornerback Marcus Peters spitting at Jarvis Landry during the Baltimore Ravens’ 47-42 Monday night win over division rival Cleveland Browns.
“He’s a coward,” Landry said. “I think he knew that maybe behind my back he’d do things like that, but to my face, he wouldn’t. I take it for what it’s worth. Now I know. Everybody knows the type of player he is, the type of person he is.”
- Josh Jacobs Blocks Fantasy Pundit Matthew Berry on Social Media
- General Booty is Trending
- Tiger Woods’ Son is Just Like Dad on the Course
- NHL Legend Mark Messier’s $500,000 Weed Deal
- Michael Jordan’s Savage Response to Terrell Owens Hoops Challenge
- Florida State and History’s Lamest Sports Banner
- Luka Donuts? Pics of chubby Doncic Making Rounds on Internet
“Wait until I turn around and do something like that,” Landry continued. “It’s like, do it to my face. Be aa man about it if you’re going to do something like that.”
This incident happened towards the end of the first quarter. Landry did not know about the saliva assault until after the game.
While Jarvis Landry and Marcus Peters have no previous record of feuding, the All-Pro cornerback is known around the league as a perennial trash talker and conflict-starter.
In 2017, he was ejected from a game after an unsportsmanlike penalty. That same season he was suspended by Kansas City, the team that drafted him, after getting into a verbal argument with an unnamed coach. In his seven years in the league, he’s been on three teams; never lasting longer than three seasons in one place.
The NFL has yet to serve a punishment for Peters regarding the incident.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth