Lamar Odom is still missing Khloe Kardashian. In fact he’s dreaming about her.
The former Los Angeles Lakers All-Star is currently in the Celebrity Big Brother House and talked about his ex.
“I had some good dreams last night,” he says in the teaser. “I dreamt [about] my ex-wife last night.”
“I miss her so much, I wish I could take that time back,” he added.
Lamar has talked about messing up his marriage to Khloe several times.
“Unfortunately, you know, due to my behavior and some bad decisions,” he said at one point, “we don’t really talk any longer. I miss their family tremendously.”
— ᗩᗰᗩᑎ (@AmanAdwin) February 1, 2022
Lamar also pleaded his case after Tristan Thompson cheated on her and fathered a child with another woman.
“I truly wish nothing but the best for her and I’m hoping we can reconnect and talk one day as friends,” he wrote. “She is a good person and deserves the world.”
Tristan publicly apologized.
“Khloé, you don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve the heartache and humiliation I have caused you,” Thompson wrote. “You don’t deserve the way I have treated you over the years. My actions certainly have not lined up with the way I view you. I have the utmost respect and love for you. Regardless of what you may think. Again, I am so incredibly sorry.”
At one point Lamar was in the Kardashian inner circle, now all he can do is dream about it.
Check out more of Lamar’s ex below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth