Kyler Murray’s agent throwing some shade!
Kyler Murray wants a new deal with the Arizona Cardinals, his agent made that very clear when he posted a long note about his client’s wishes.
Kyler Murray’s Agent Releases Statement About His Future With Cardinals https://t.co/0rSyKBEMiX
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 28, 2022
Murray’s agent Erik Burkhardt is back at it, this time he’s taking shots at Cardinals in a recent tweet.
Burkhardt’s tweet was in response to the Raiders reportedly looking to extend Derek Carr after they made a huge splash acquiring Davante Adams.
See his tweet below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- MLB Reporter Shares Photo After 95 MPH Foul Ball Strikes Her
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
Wait, so you’re telling me teams w (already) paid QBs can also pay:
Highest paid WR, 2 highly paid DEs, one of highest paid OTs, highly paid TE, well paid RBs… and then also still REUP QB as one of the highest paid?! 🤔
It’s a CHOICE. A choice to TRY to win. Or not. #Commitment https://t.co/xmTPURqDle
— Erik Burkhardt (@ErikBurkhardt) March 18, 2022
That’s how you throw some shade at your client’s employer.
First things first, Murray has to get what he wants.
Then he can start complaining about what else he’s going to need…