Just in case you wanted more Kanye West content, we got you covered.
Kanye West and his new girlfriend Chaney Jones were front court at the Miami Heat vs. Minnesota Timberwolves NBA game in Miami, Florida over the weekend.
The Donda rapper sported a black hoodie and jeans and was all smiles as he sat next to his new muse courtside at the FTX Arena and watched the Timberwolves win with the final score ending at 113 – 104.
See the pics of them on the Jumobtron below:
The couple enjoyed the NBA action, after being photographed the previous night watching the Lakers face off against the Washington Wizards in Los Angeles.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
- Dejounte Murray’s Girlfriend Got Another Tattoo After She Removed a Previous One After They Split
- Kendall Jenner Spotted at Disastrous Game 7 For Phoenix Suns
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
In case you missed it, Pete Davidson and Kanye were going hard at each other via texts that leaked.
Pete Davidson has reportedly responded to Kanye West’s repeated jibes in a series of text messages – shared by writer and comic Dave Sirus in a post on his Instagram account.https://t.co/W7JE4deanw pic.twitter.com/L8EAc9t6C0
— Metro (@MetroUK) March 13, 2022
Just another typical weekend for Kanye.
Check out more of his new girlfriend Chaney Jones below: