Swimming is not the sexiest sport in the world, but hey, it’s a lot of fun. U.S. swimmer Sierra Schmidt was having a whole lotta fun at the Olympic Swimming Trials in Nebraska this week. As far as her performance in the pool, who cares, it was her pre-race dance routine that had the internet talking.
Sierra Schmidt is a whole vibe. @Sierra_Swims pic.twitter.com/SVmbeat58R
— Jeff Eisenband (@JeffEisenband) June 17, 2021
Clearly someone has a lot of jitters to get out before a race, this is just how she prepares for each and every race.
Sierra finished seventh in 1,500 meter freestyle final and failed to qualify for an Olympic berth.
Maybe next time she saves some of that energy for the actual race. But she did go viral, so in that regard, mission accomplished.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth