Chicago Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews has been away from the team for the entire NHL season after he revealed that he was feeling ill.
NHL World Reacts To Jonathan Toews’s Bizarre Injuryhttps://t.co/1LUsRlGMY7
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 29, 2020
While many have speculated on Toews’ condition, we’re all still waiting on the official word from the Blackhawks legend.
Throughout the season, Toews has been relatively quiet while he works to get his body right. However, Toews had to end his silence to send in a video to Patrick Kane prior to his 1,000th game on Tuesday Night.
— Chicago Blackhawks (@NHLBlackhawks) March 10, 2021
Patrick Toews and Jonathan Toews have enjoyed unprecedented success as members of the Chicago Blackhawks. The two forwards were often on the ice for the greatest moments in the franchise’s history. Kane and Toews will likely have their jerseys retired together one day, and their legacies are already cemented in Chicago sports history with the 3 Stanley Cups.
With Toews away from the team, Kane has taken over as the leader, and he has the Hawks turning some heads. The young Blackhawks were expected to be going through a rebuild year in 2021, but they currently sit in fourth place in the Central Division, which would be enough for a playoff berth.
I think I speak for all NHL fans when I say it was good to hear from Jonathan Toews. Hopefully we see him on the ice soon.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth