Podcast host and MMA commentator Joe Rogan was under fire recently when he talked about how healthy, 21-year-olds don’t need to take the COVID vaccine.
MMA Announcer Joe Rogan Under Fire For Telling Young People Not To Get Vaccinated https://t.co/TD9zftxNs6
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 27, 2021
After backlash, Rogan is now elaborating on his vaccine stance.
“I am not an anti-vaxx person,” Rogan said via TMZ. “In fact, I said I believe they are safe and I encourage many people to take them.”
Joe Rogan also said that the whole story was blown out of proportion, and that he really only meant that in theory, a healthy young person doesn’t need to worry about COVID.
“Their argument was you need it for other people. That makes more sense, but that’s a different argument. That’s a different conversation.” He would go on to talk about how it makes sense to consider other peoples’ health.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth