The announcer carousel continues to spin.
Not too long ago sports media insider Andrew Marchand of the New York Post reported that veteran Fox broadcaster Joe Buck is leaving Fox to become the new voice of ESPN’s Monday Night Football.
Fox granted Buck permission to speak with ESPN on Friday and a deal is expected to be reached sometime in the near future, per Marchand.
Buck will team up with Troy Aikman, who also just left Fox for ESPN.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kayla Nicole Seemingly Responds to Wild Rumor About Her Breakup With Travis Kelce
- Johnny Manziel is Showing Off His Thonged Out Girlfriend Kenzie Werner in Vegas
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
NEWS: Joe Buck is expected to leave Fox Sports to join ESPN as the new voice of Monday Night Football, The Post has learned. https://t.co/M6Rkr6xyRg
— Andrew Marchand (@AndrewMarchand) March 11, 2022
Buck’s new deal with ESPN is reportedly in the five-year, $60-75 million range.
Aikman agreed to a five-year, $92.5 million contract, according to sources.
That’s a lot of money in the booth. Hopefully they have some left for some cool new cameras and graphics.