Isreal Adesanya is one of the best in the UFC octagon, but his eyes are extremely sharp too.
While watching the fight live with friends on Saturday night, he quickly commented on the fact that Conor McGregor must have hurt his foot on a kick.
The McGregor – Poirier fight starts around the 5:33 mark.
At the 6:30 mark you can see Adesanya pointing out that “his foot is broke, something is up with his foot.”
What I would give to be inside the mind of a top MMA athlete while they watch a fight. It must be a completely different world than the average Joe watching everything. Knowing exactly what each opponent is thinking or what they are setting up.
“His foot’s broke, something’s up with his foot!”@stylebender reacting to that Conor McGregor injury and the trilogy…
Izzy with some of the sharpest eyes in the game! 👀
— UFC on BT Sport (@btsportufc) July 12, 2021
Adesanya also states at the end that he expects the UFC to run that fight back for a fourth time once McGregor gets healthy. Until then, I think everyone knows that Poirier’s next fight will be for the title against Charles Oliveira.
By the looks of it, their fourth fight could be for the title if Poirier is able to beat Oliveira which would be a massive win for the UFC.
As for the ‘Last Stylebender’, he currently does not have a fight in the works after defeating Marvin Vettori in a 5-round decision back in June of this year.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth