Myles Garrett is officially in his offseason.
Everything should be quiet for the Cleveland Browns defensive star over the next few weeks, at least until the NFL Combine starts the rumor mill churning up again. After that, it is the opening of the new league year and the NFL draft that mark the biggest events of the NFL offseason.
For Myles Garrett, the offseason doesn’t mean he can’t get “randomly” tested for performance-enhancing substances
Garrett posted a shirtless pic. Coincidentally he was asked to be tested not too long after his post.
Monday Tuesday pic.twitter.com/Mllr41Tigq
— Myles Garrett (@Flash_Garrett) January 26, 2022
This isn’t the first time Garrett has been asked to test over his physique. Earlier this year, Garrett shared that he was tested twice after going sleeveless and was going to retire the look.
Myles Garrett Says NFL Keeps Drug Testing Him Due to His Gigantic Arms https://t.co/nCbiDG9MSj
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 20, 2021
I guess this is what you get when you’re one of the strongest men on the planet.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth