While Tampa Bay Bucs QB Tom Brady plays with his new toys in Florida, his old digs are under fire. Tom’s Boston home was reportedly broken into by a homeless man this weekend. The report states a man was arrested for breaking in. The man was reportedly a 34 year old homeless man.
More From Sideaction:
- Bill Walton Is Seemingly High as A Kite While Calling the Maui Invitational
- Does Allen Robinson Want Out of Chicago?
- Does Tom Brady Call the Plays For the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
- Lance Stephenson Wants to Fight Jake Paul and Avenge Nate Robinson
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson to Televise Tying the Knot
- Logan Paul and Josie Canseco Call it Quits
- Nick Saban Tests Positive for COVID-19… Again.
Nothing was stolen and he was arrested:
A 34-year-old homeless man broke into Tom Brady's Massachusetts home this morning, setting off multiple alarms.
Nothing was stolen & he was arrested.
The home was listed for $39.5M in 2019 and reduced to $33.9M this year, but is no longer on the market. pic.twitter.com/An0QO8ly4Z
— Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) December 7, 2020
The house was initially on the market, but was pulled when Tom and Gisele couldn’t get close to their asking price. Tom and Gi are currently residing in Tampa for the Winter.
Tom lives one exciting life. Imagine the balls on the homeless guy trying to squat in TB12’s mansion.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth