George Kittle’s wife is pumped!
The San Francisco 49ers are in the dance, they finished the season as the NFC’s sixth seed.
The Niners will match up in the Wild Card game against the Dallas Cowboys on the road.
Niners tight end George Kittle’s wife is ready for the showdown. Claire Kittle jumped on Instagram to celebrate the playoff berth following a huge win against the Rams.
See her post below:
Claire much like the rest of Niners nation is super happy to be playing the Cowboys. They are a beatable team, and the Niners are no pushovers.
With the weapons the Niners currently have, they are the Darkhorse to come out of the NFC.
That’s why we play the games.
Check out more of George Kittle’s wife below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of
- NFL Player Caught Sliding into Jake Paul’s Girlfriend Julia Rose’s DM’s
- Baker Mayfield’s Trash Talk Already Getting Under Teammates’ Skin