NFL Quarterback Robert Griffin started out his career as hot as any player in NFL history. Now he’s once again back to being a hot property. This time he’s getting a ton of attention as a broadcaster. Griffin was NFL Rookie of the Year with Washington after being the second overall pick in 2012. Following several injuries, he was never again the same player.
Now Griffin is sought after for a spot in the broadcast booth if he chooses to retire.
The New York Post reports both ESPN and FOX are vying for his services.
Via NY Post:
“ESPN has upped its offer after Fox showed heavy interest in Griffin as an NFL and college football analyst. Now both networks are waiting to see whether Griffin will try to play again or retires from the NFL to move into TV. Even if Griffin does decide to play, TV will be waiting for him when he ultimately retires. (Outkick first reported ESPN’s and Fox’s interest in Griffin.)
… Griffin really excelled in his auditions for ESPN and Fox. Sources from both networks were blown away by Griffin; some said Griffin’s was among the top tryouts they have ever viewed.”
1. RG3 with all-time auditions
2. Fox offersMark Sanchez NFL games
3. TNT should bring back SVG
4. Clicker Books on CenterStage.https://t.co/vrC0rZQSLA
— Andrew Marchand (@AndrewMarchand) June 16, 2021
Mark Sanchez is also being pursued by FOX, per the Post.
For some life after football can be very lucrative.
Break a leg, RG3.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth