The bad news keeps on piling up for Dwight Howard. Ever since he won his first NBA championship, it seems like everyone in his life has decided to take shots. The latest family member putting him on blast is his 12 year old son.
“From my brother mom,” he wrote, referencing Vest’s post. He added, “My dad isn’t a real dad. He don’t even talk to me and he know I’m sad and need him. I’m almost 13 so I can talk now.”
Dwight Howard son speaks out after being neglected 😣 pic.twitter.com/kkR0UXRJzf
— soseriuzradio (@soseriuzradio) October 25, 2020
- Mookie Betts’ Girlfriend Brianna Hammonds Ready for World Series
- Anonymous Cowboys Players Throw Coaching Staff Under the Bus
- Cardinals, Cowboys Fan Get Into Fight in the Nosebleed Seats
- Lou Williams Dishes Out Advice on How to Handle Two Women at Once
Braylon’s mother claimed that Dwight had left another of his sons with a babysitter for about two months:
Dwight is remaining silent after all his family members have continued calling him out. Probably a smart move, eventually this will all go away.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth