Even after Conor McGregor suffered a gruesome injury during his fight against Dustin Poirier at UFC 264, he continued his taunts aimed towards Poirier’s wife, Jolie.
— megan nicole (@megnturner_) July 11, 2021
Conor McGregor appeared to snap his ankle during the final moments of the first round against Dustin Poirier, leading to a doctor’s stoppage of the highly-anticipated bout.
After the match, UFC president Dana White would condemn McGregor for continuously attacking Dustin Poirier’s wife.
“I don’t like that, that’s not good,” UFC president White said at the post-event press conference inside T-Mobile Arena. “Leave people’s family and wives and all that stuff out of it. Family has nothing to do with it.”
For Conor McGregor, talking about people’s wives and families is kind of a part of his whole shtick. And he has done it in the past to try to get in people’s heads.
During his post-fight presser, Dana White also indicated that there would be a Poirier-McGregor 4, simply because you “can’t have a fight end that way.”
If there is a fourth fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier, it’ll be interested it Conor decides to pull the Jolie Poirier card, yet again. Maybe he’ll try to change it up a little bit next time.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth