Former NFL quarterback Brett Favre made headlines recently when he condemned Deshaun Watson for demanding to be traded from the Houston Texans.
“I’m kind of old school,” Favre said. “You get paid a ton of money to do a certain job and just do it and let the chips fall where they may. I think we make too much money to voice an opinion, but I’m not saying he’s wrong. I think it’s a different day and time, and it’ll be interesting to see how the organization handles it.”
Brett Favre Getting Roasted For Horribly Out-Of-Touch Take On Deshaun Watsonhttps://t.co/33DaXRnEVu
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 3, 2021
After getting a bunch of heat, Favre admitted that he didn’t know all the details before making his comments on Deshaun Watson.
“When I made those comments, I also said, ‘I don’t know all the details.’ Honestly, in fairness to Deshaun, or anyone in that situation, it’s probably best that I didn’t make the comments I made,” Favre said this week on the “Pardon My Take” podcast. “I made them specifically based on the fact that, again, not knowing the details, which I think obviously is very important, so I’m wrong in respects to making comments without knowing the facts.”
Maybe Brett Favre needs to gather some intel before speaking on another man’s situation? Either that, or just shut up. I’d personally prefer the latter.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth