The Cleveland Browns had a fantastic season. Not only did they make the playoffs, but they were pretty damn close to dethroning the Super bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs. Baker Mayfield definitely had a bounce back year, and judging by his play, he’s figuring out how to be a pretty good NFL quarterback. More importantly, he has the Browns playing winning football . Now that Baker’s offseason is fully underway, it’s time for a little January getaway. Baker and his wife Emily are currently vacationing in Mexico.
Baker and Emily are staying at El Dorado Golf & Beach Club in Cabo.
See some of their adventures below:
Looks like losing in the playoffs isn’t all bad. You just hop on a private plane to Cabo.
Sounds easy enough.
Check out more of Baker and his wife Emily below:
- Bernie Sanders Meme Enters the Sports World
- Super Bowl Outcome Already Known? Former Running Back Larry Johnson Thinks So
- MLB Might Finally Delay Spring Training But Now Players Are Angry
- Floyd Mayweather Has Some Harsh Words for Conor McGregor
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments