Ayesha and Steph are one of the NBA’s most visible power couple.
And after a 2-0 start for the Warriors, Ayesha is all in.
After a pretty average 5-for-21 shooting night in the season opener, Steph Curry went out on Thursday night and responded with a vintage performance against the Los Angeles Clippers, exploding for 25 first-quarter points. Curry sank his first 10 shots and finished 8-for-13 from beyond the arc, he finished with 45 points.
Ayesha took to IG to share her excitement.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
After all these years together, Ayesha is still fascinated by Steph’s game. Can you blame her?
The ladies always love the ballers.
Check out more of Steph and Ayesha below: