Terrell Owens never technically retired from the NFL.
The controversial football player recently revealed he never filled out the paper work. The 48 year old receiver was still looking to play in the NFL last season. T.O. just signed on to play in the upcoming season of the Fan Controlled Football league.
But he still wants that NFL opportunity.
This week the man known as T.O. revealed he made some calls to some of his peeps. Terrell claims he called Andy Reid’s phone several times last season trying to get back into the NFL.
“I was blowing up Andy Reid’s phone last season to bring me in… You insert me in that offense and I’m gonna be a viable option.”
"I was blowing up Andy Reid's phone last season to bring me in.. you insert me in that offense & I'm gonna be a viable option" ~@terrellowens#PMSLive pic.twitter.com/7n8uKMEwOL
— WrestleMania Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) April 6, 2022
T.O. played for Andy Reid in Philadelphia, but as a 48 year old guy, it really doesn’t matter who you know.
You have to respect Terrell’s hustle.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth