The disrespect is real.
There are plenty of ways to see if an NFL team is getting their shine, either through TV viewership, social media metrics, and often the best way is to see if a team is getting hype is how the general public is betting on them. There’s also the exact opposite of that, which teams are getting faded? Basically this is where someone is taking the opposite side of a bet. So rather than betting on a team to make the playoffs, you can bet on a team to miss the playoffs.
There’s one team who is receiving plenty of action not to make the Playoffs. That team is the Tennessee Titans. Bets have been rolling in on the Tennessee Titans to miss the playoffs. Not only do the Titans have the most tickets and money to miss the playoffs this coming season,, they also have the fifth most money to have the worst record. To add insult to injury they also have the fewest bets on them to win the AFC South.
You can see the AFC South Odds below:
Even less than the lowly Texans, now that’s the ultimate sign of disrespect.
See the betting stat below via Caesars Sportsbook:
Has there ever been more disrespect for a defending No. 1 seed than the Titans?
• Most tickets, money to miss playoffs at @CaesarsSports
• Fifth-most $ to have worst record
• Fewest tickets to win AFC South (even behind Texans)
Titans betting report: https://t.co/WOfMBSJ2SQ
— Max Meyer (@TheMaxMeyer) August 16, 2022
The Over/Under for Wins for the Tennessee Titans this season is 9 wins.
You have to remember the Tennessee Titans were two home wins from a Super Bowl. They even got Derrick Henry back from injury for the playoffs.
But most people still aren’t sold on Ryan Tannehill. The Titans lost 19-16 to the Cincinnati Bengals in the divisional round, and Tannehill looked pretty bad to put it nicely.
“It’s a scar. It’s a deep scar. It was a lot of sleepless nights,” Tannehill told reporters in early May, via the Cincinnati Enquirer. “Every time I close my eyes, I was rewatching the game in my head. Didn’t get a whole lot of sleep for weeks and weeks after the game. I was in a dark place. And it took me a while and a lot of work to get out of it. You know, it wasn’t something that went away easily. And it’s still a scar that I’ll carry with me throughout the rest of my life.”
This season will be a test a big test for Titans coach Mike Vrabel and Tannehill.
Maybe the betting public is onto something about this year’s Titans..
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Paige Spiranac Rates Each Sport Based Off How Hard They Party
- Photo: Scottie Pippen Spotted With Young Mystery Woman Amid His Ex Larsa Getting ‘Handsy’ With Marcus Jordan
- Liangelo Ball Pictured Kissing New Girlfriend Miss Nikkii Baby Amid Signing Non Guaranteed Contract with Hornets
- Source: Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Telling People They Are Building a New House in the Valley With an Epic Roof Top Party Pad
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills