It hasn’t been smooth sailing for Tony La Russa and the White Sox this season. And perhaps the wear and tear of the long season is catching up with the ol’ skipper.
On Monday night, La Russa went viral all over the web after cameras seemingly caught him dozing off in the dugout.
Check it out:
La Russa ready for a nap in the 1st inning pic.twitter.com/EC7e4jsJzh
— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) August 2, 2022
In Tony La Russa’s defense, the White Sox’s stagnant offense might put me to sleep if I was his age, as well.
Despite having a pretty easy second half schedule, La Russa’s Sox sit at a disappointing 51-50, but remain just two games back of the Twins in the AL Central.
All season long, Tony La Russa has been hearing “fire Tony” chants at Guaranteed Rate Field, and fans surely won’t like the looks of this video.
Still, the Sox are fully capable of turning their season around given the dynamic of the AL Central. But perhaps it’s time for La Russa to take in a coffee or two before these night games.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth