Trevor Lawrence completed 11 of 12 passes for 139 yards and two touchdowns in three drives with the first-team offense in the Jaguars’ 34-14 victory at AT&T Stadium. He looked like the clear cut #1 pick, and his play has fans in Jacksonville feeling pretty good about their rookie QB.
Trevor Lawrence’s wife also feels pretty good.
Marrisa’s post game mood was expected, as her husband looked fantastic in his last preseason start. She took to IG to express her happiness.
Marissa also posted about Trevor giving her a nod after his fantastic game.
“We didn’t get a pic but this is him waving to me so that’s cute too ((; Love you so much”
Life of an NFL wife can be very rewarding.
We’ll see how the season shakes out for the newlyweds.
Check out more of Trevor and Marissa below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth