Tampa Bay Buccaneers Quarterback had a fantastic season after bolting the Patriots organization. It was a risky move, but it proved to be the right call for the man now known as Tompa Brady. Tom didn’t only have to deal with new surroundings this season, but he had some personal family issues as well.
- Bernie Sanders Meme Enters the Sports World
- Super Bowl Outcome Already Known? Former Running Back Larry Johnson Thinks So
- MLB Might Finally Delay Spring Training But Now Players Are Angry
- Floyd Mayweather Has Some Harsh Words for Conor McGregor
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
Appearing on Mike Greenberg’s radio show, Tom Brady Sr. said that he and his wife, Galynn, had the condition early in the season. Galynn, a breast cancer survivor, did not require hospitalization, however Tom’s dad did.
“We’ve never missed a game at Michigan or New England or wherever,” Tom Brady Sr. told Greenberg. “For the first two games when I was in the hospital, I didn’t even care if they were playing — much less missing the game. It was a matter of life and death, just like anybody who goes to the hospital. That’s serious stuff.”
“Tommy fought through it, and so now it’s in the rearview mirror,” Tom Brady Sr. said. “We’re healthy, we’re happy and everything is good.”
This is why Tom is the GOAT. You would never know anything is wrong in Tom’s personal life. The man just keeps so focused, it’s hard to believe anything but winning is on his mind.
Amazing Tom didn’t let his parents catching COVID distract him from his goal.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth